re: goodness gracious

>>Does he play any solo shows out over there? I've yet
>to hear him sing.
>
>If you've seen/heard the movie the wizard of oz and
>you've heard the cowardly lion sing, you don't have to
>wonder what jack sounds

Heh.

>also, chris emery...did you ever ask out that waitress
>with the big ta'tas?

Jesus, elmo', that was a long time ago.  I don't even remember which one you're talking about.  Given my history, though, it's probably safe to say that I did, and even MORE safe to say she turned me down.

Memories run long 'round here.

~C

--
NP: Tears For Fears - 'Woman In Chains'
Now with 33% more vitriol!

Get your own FREE yourmomisacunt.com Email account at...
http://www.evilemail.com

http://yourmomisacunt.com - Perfect for those tricky family situations.