From: iampa676 at cs_com [mailto:iampa676 at cs_com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2001 12:25 PM
To: november_project at yahoogroups_com
Subject: [november_project] RE: What I know...

Hey all --

There are obviously both creative and business differences still left
to address among the November Project band members (as indicated by
Emil's statement in the April 8th, 2001 issue of N-POP! ), the causes
of which are somewhat unclear and may always remain a matter of
conjecture and speculation for the rest of us. No one in the band is
allowed to discuss in any great detail what is going on, because
attorneys are involved and are advising against it at this time. It
is my understanding that the names and likenesses of Doug, Mike and
MaryAnne were removed from the Official NP band website by their own
request, for reasons I am not privy to.

My sense of things is that the band's differences are not going to
get resolved in a way that will keep them playing together and moving
forward as a unit. It seems very likely that the project will have to
be reorganized. One way or another, come hell or highwater, Emil has
told me that he is committed to completing both Cause & Affect and a
full-length album, and making good on every possible NP promise. He
and Julie want to announce a plan for going forward very soon, and
have been hoping to do so in a way that is respectful to everyone
involved. They are awaiting legal counsel on this.

It would be inappropriate for me to say more than this. I am very
friendly with all the parties involved and I would never assume to
represent their individual views or issues -- it's simply not my
place. No one could be more distraught than I am over the fact that
the folks in NP can't seem to come to terms. The good news, albeit a
small ray of sunshine overall, is that I see no reason whatsoever to
doubt that there will be a "day after", and that one way or another,
we will all eventually get to enjoy the music and wonderful new songs
we've been supporting during the past 18 months. I'll post more here
and in N-POP! as I am made aware of it, and at the time it can be
made public due to legal constraints -- sorry to be the one bringing
all of you this sad news. Be Well...Alan

p.s.- I did bring up the issue of the editing of the reviews at the
NP website, and it is my understanding that a mention will be soon be
made to reflect that this has occured.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

 First Name Last Name

FIND ANYONE Right Now!