Two remixes

I am interested in anyone's review of two unofficial remixes done of:

Ect. Whatever
and
When I Go

The Ect. remix is definitely a different style, with drums added, along with sound effects and some different treatments in the middle of the song.  I'm not expecting many to really "feel" this one.

The When I Go remix is soft and dreamy.  I have gotten more positive reviews of this one.

Just follow the link below my email address.  Once the start page loads up, click on enter and scroll down to the Continue To Music link.  There you will find the two mixes in MP3 format.  Sorry, no streaming.  I would recommend downloading it if you have a high speed connection or enough time on your hands to let a 56K modem download them.

Any comments are welcome...bad or good.

Thanks.
ToeKnee
fallenfreak13 at home_com