Re: really obscure question

Ysobelle wrote:
> It`s german for "glue."

Um, no, it isn't.

I lived in Germany for two years, and I've been speaking it fluently for over
15 years now, and I have never heard of *any* German word "Blucher".  I support
Kelvin's comment about "kleben" and "Leim".  Certainly there's "Klebstoff"
(paste), "Klebeband" (tape), "Aufkleber" (sticker), etc.  Definitely nothing to
do with Blucher.

What a weird urban legend.
--
Don Smith                    Robotic Optical Transient Search Experiment
dasmith at rotse2_physics.lsa.umich.edu        http://xte.mit.edu/~dasmith/

"Standing on a well-chilled cinder we see the fading of the suns and try
to recall the vanished brilliance of the origin of the worlds."
				     - Georges Lematre