Re: Deeble

In a message dated 4/24/2001 10:27:51 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
soupiset at toolbox_net writes:

Robert Deeble isn't just "this guy," he's awesome, IMHO.
Here's a review I did of his minimalist masterpiece earthsidedown:

http://www.communiquejournal.org/q7/q7_changer.html

Any OTR fan would love his approach to artistry and vocal delivery.

Agreed.  I've actually seen him open for OtR on three separate occasions,
including my very first OtR concert back in '97.  I prefer his live
performances to his CDs though, but that's just me.

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  TWHF

"I alternate between fantasy and the cold hard truth; I oscillate between the
cool and the uncouth; but I resonate to the piercing eyes of God I sought in
my youth." -- The 77's