Canal St.

:-(  I'm upset!!!!!!   I just realized OTR @ Canal St. Tavern is the same night I have tickets for Sting!  Everyone please torture me by informing me of the nights events I will miss.  Give me all the gruesome details.  Nobody would happen to want two tickets to Sting instead?  It's in Dayton!  Anyone...anyone...?   Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait for the fall Moon Light Gardens show, or the Christmas Show at Taft.   My luck they'll decide not to tour anymore this year.  :-(  Feel sorry for me, because I am.  -- Jessica