RE: random acts of typing

the amazing kelvin wrote:

> I just saw the trailer for the Harry Potter movie.  I
> can't wait.

me neither. nor can i wait for the next book, being the kiddie lit junkie
that i am.

> There were three shark attacks within a few miles
> radius of where I was last week.  Scary!

you could be next. my advice to you? if you hear that "jaws" music, LEAVE
THE WATER.

> I think I'm going to Ireland next year.  Might not
> come back.

that's wonderful. leaving america has always been sort of a dream of mine.

> Colby's getting kicked off this week.  I just know it.

he was my pick last week. damn that immunity! i say colby again this week,
although it's pretty important that rodger or liz get immunity. keith, my
personal favorite, will make it to the final three, but won't win the
million. he may get an equally exciting reward, like a short lived show on
the food network. (which i don't get, for some reason. when we moved we went
from like eighty channels to five hundred, yet lost food in the process.
what's up with that?

> This incredibly smart, witty, fun, cute, amazing girl
> just walked back into my life.  She's a doctor.  How
> long does one wait after a broken engagement to start
> dating again?

that's entirely up to you. if you're ready, go for it before someone else
realizeds how smart, witty, fun, cute, and amazing she is.

> Sarah Groves is cool.
> Anyone coming to the Louisville show on May 12?

anyone coming to the nashville show may 13th?

love,
shauna