otr sighting of sorts

Hey fellow fans,

Ok. Don't anyone laugh, but I was watching a 2-hour special on the 2001
Alaska Iditarod Race yesterday on the USA network.
In case you've never heard of the Iditarod, it's a 1,100 mile dog sled race
through Alaska. While, for most, this would fall at the bottom of the "to
watch on Easter" list, I lived in Alaska for a year. Thus, it explains a
little of my interest in the race.
Anyhow, there was this segment on a dog musher, Doug Swingley  (four time
Iditarod champ), and in the background this guitar music starts playing. It
sounds familiar and I tell my family to hush. Low and behold, it's
Willoughby from GDBD. I almost couldn't believe it. Who knows where the
music will turn up next?

Sarah