We Want New Songs!

Heh heh, just kidding (mostly), but I was reading some of the archive today
and spilled upon Jeff W's insightful post:

http://actwin.com/OtR/month.9906/msg00100.html

where among other thigns it was reported:

Ten tracks. Approximately 50 minutes.
Goodbye
Moth ("A faster version")
Toledo (formerly known as Tumbleweeds)
Whatever You Say
Little Blue River ("An eight minute version" Yay.)
I Radio Heaven
If Nothing Else
It's Never Quite What It Seems (An American Dream)
Fairpoint Diary
The World Can Wait

would be on the CD...  So they've been playing with these songs for ~years~
now (hehe).  Other than that pesky "Anything at All", we're STARVING for new
material!   :)  Just kidding.

I'd love to stay and chat some, but I'm under strict orders from my mayor to
skip church tonight and stay home from 8pm until 6am.  I never pictured
cities under emergency measures to have such nice weather like we are
today....

Bruce