odysseus wildly

Someone suggested working "wooty woot" into iambic pentameter?

But "wooty woot" is clearly an anapestic foot.

Anapestic quatrameter, I suppose:

Wooty woot! take me down, bring me up from the mud
Out the hedge underneath sea and sky angel fly
Dancing fly I will radio I Oe'r the Rhine . . .

Heroic couplets:

1.
Disaster sinks when faster creeps make war:
Get in your bed, get warm, they're at the door.

2.
And I have gone to throw Poughkeesie down;
I've seen the river, courted with the clown.

3.
We once believed that children's feet made grace--
They came to run a riot in this place.

I'm really having trouble making sense.

G'night.

Fred