Re: Fly Meaning Dances

Actually what I meant didn't come out quite right.  Bad wording on my part.
Starting with *funny* I made it sound like I was *sure* that's what the tune
was about.  I was just talking about how I interpret it.  I thought it
*funny* because my interpretation was sooooo far from the masturbation
interpretation.
It does work though: Open hands often represent the free reception of divine
grace which liberates us to move about in His love without the chains of our
selves. The opening phrase "liberation of love" right before "two hands"
makes me visualize the two hands as being open.  Hence our two (open) hands
bring about the liberation of  love (ours and God's) within us.  Most every
line works with this interpretation. A lot of them with less strrretchhh.  If
Linford actually meant anything like that I have no idea and it doesn't
matter much to me, that's what the tune brings to me and I love listening to
it in that light.  Even if I found out that the tune had no spiritual meaning
whatsoever that first impression would still remain special to me. I'd just
have two different ways of listening to the same song.
:-)

peace,
kevin

In a message dated 4/11/01 6:13:07 PM Central Daylight Time,