Re: Re: May Tour Dates

------Original Message------
From: Ysobelle at aol_com
To: over-the-rhine at actwin_com
Sent: April 10, 2001 7:49:52 PM GMT
Subject: Re:  Re:   May Tour Dates

On 4/10/01 3:14 PM, quoth the brilliant cybercow at witty_com at
cybercow at witty_com:

>Yes!!!
>
>Ticketmaster...I LOVE YA!! (despite the outrageous handling fee)
>Where's the party!!!
>
>Oh yeah, I have a friend who's underage...is this a problem? or do I have
>whip up something in my underground lab?

There's a bar at the TLA, but I think they separate it somehow, and I
don't recall being asked for ID last time I went, so you should be fine.
Call to be sure, though!

I can pretty much guarantee I'll be one of the few corsetted goths there,
so I shouldn't be hard to miss.

I'll probably be one of the only blonde asian-types there, so here's to
meetin' you...

I'm so excited...I'm booking train tickets as we speak and bought the
tickets and hey...can you recommend a good overnight flop house?  The next
train doesn't leave until the next am...