May Tour Dates

Dates for the next portion of the Films for Radio Tour 2001 are being
confirmed. Please know that more information about these shows will be posted
to the website when it comes in.

FILMS FOR RADIO MAY 2001

THU 5/10    WINONA LAKE, IN
Grace College
www.grace.edu

FRI 5/11    DAYTON, OH
The Canal Street
18+
www.canalstreettavern.com
308 east first street, dayton OH 45402
937/461-9343

SAT 5/12    LOUISVILLE, KY
Headliners

THU 5/17    ANNAPOLIS, MD
The Ramshead

FRI 5/18    PHILADELPHIA, PA
TLA
334 South Street
Philadelphia PA.
215.922.1011
www.electricfactory.com/TLA

SAT 5/19    NEW YORK, NY
Bowery Ballroom

SUN 5/20    ALEXANDRIA, VA
The Birchmere

SAT 5/26    SOMERVILLE (BOSTON), MA
Lilli's
608 Somerville Avenue
Somerville, MA 02143
21+
http://boston.citysearch.com/profile/11351989/

.     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .
WEBCAST

April 17: Lawrence KS, The Bottleneck, 727 New Hampshire
doors 8:00pm, age 18+ show

This will be broadcast at www.dcn.com PLEASE NOTE: You must register with DCN
to view the show

.     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .
mp3 OF THE MONTH - Anything At All (unreleased)

http://overtherhine.com/music/mp3rarity/index.html

words and music by Karin Bergquist.
Soundboard mix, recorded on December 9, 2000 at The Taft Theatre in
Cincinnati by Mike Stucker.
Karin Bergquist, vocals; Terri Templeton, background vocals; Jack Henderson,
guitar; Linford Detweiler, organ; Jeff Bird, mandolin, Wade Jaynes, bass;
Dale Baker, drums

POEM OF THE WEEK - I Knew She Lay Dying By Karin Bergquist

http://overtherhine.com/words/writingskarin/12.html

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL