Re: Red House Painters

i'm 99% sure it was red house painters...  but i couldn't tell you which
album!  my friend beth, who i've introduced to otr, introduced me to red
house painters.  unfortunately, i haven't scraped up the money for an album,
yet- and they seem to have many, many!  but i'm sure i could ask beth which
album it was, if you really want to know...

:)

melanie
(finally deciding to make the big LA move...)

'here is my fortune
here is my fame,
here is my future
it's in my pocket.