-----Original Message-----
From: owner-over-the-rhine at actwin_com
[mailto:owner-over-the-rhine at actwin_com]On Behalf Of Sherry Pofahl
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2001 7:40 AM
To: OTR list
Subject: What rarity do you want them to play live?

UGH!  They'd better play "Bothered" at the Iowa City show, too!  Have they
brought that one out a lot lately?

And how about the full version of "Rhapsodie"?

And, dammit, I wanna hear "Ubiquitous Hands" live!  I don't care if you
think that's over the edge!

So, Rhinelanders, what would be the song you'd shout/beg for them to light
up again onstage?

Sherry