Re: San Francisco show 4/6/01

<< Just wanted to express my joy -- the Great American Music Hall show was
 incredible; magic.  Hope everyone enjoyed as much as I.  Made coming to work
 this morning a delight - I so enjoy post-show spillover. >>

I agree whole-heartedly... not to be melodramatic, but Karin's performance
was mesmerizing!  I luv that she sings with such passion, almost as if each
song is
going to be her last. Kudos to OTR on the set list too-- definitely most
enjoyable!

Speaking of enjoyable experiences that evening, it indeed was a pleasure to
meet "NJ". A more passionate and knowledgable person in regards to music, and
the whole concert going experience, I have yet to meet. I couldn't name a
band that she hadn't at least heard of, or a venue in northern Ca. that she
hadn't been to!  :^)

vic