Re: everybody's got something to hide, 'cept for me an' my monkey

>aeronautic cat.  swiffer.
>aquatic parrot.  sniffer.
>out the in door carrot side landslide.
>aquaman's tutu.
>desmond tutu.
>collegiate squirrel.
>aerosol socks.
>PHP shoes
>infrared dreams irrational triangles
>virtual fatigue
>gowebyourself.
>elementary physics
>didactic tactics
>superfluous repetition
>dingleberry blue
>pig fell off a bicycle
>wheels are for squares
>slow children ahead
>up the downstairs case
>upside down cake
>optical collision
>Samsonite concision and air mail excursion and The bluest wheel rolling
>down the bluest hill rolling down The lousy threeside thorns rolling to
>Computer labs and cascading falls and pedagogical crossing guards in Orange
>vests:
>Who packed this bag, Dad?
>Did Jack bring a paddle?
>But the thing is, the snake doesn't really have anything to do with
>the Eden product line.  It merely holds the copyrights, and that's
>just because the Possum (and by the Possum, I think we all know who
>I mean, right?) refuses to abide by the bylaws and the two-headed
>gecko's mother n law has a lot to say about how the planets are
>properly in their trajectories.
>
>Someone back me up here.  After all, those tribal tattoos that are
>all too stylish make you look very little more than some odd action
>figure that the hasbro corporation put out after they ran out of ways
>to sell G.I. Joe to all the little Hulkamaniacs out there when they
>grew up and out of their little split-level hovels with the space
>heater and lycra and no _damn_ air-conditioning.
>
>But Henrietta Pussycat is no longer living in the land of make-believe,
>boys and girls.  Max and Goat-Boy and the Wild Things ran in an began
>to use the Trolley tracks for their own purposes, and Threw Out the
>Jams.  That's what the letting the Wild Rumpus Begin really is all
>about.
>
>Need I go farther?

Alyssa Milano bologna
sassy salsa tango mango mandarin orange

nympho, clepto, Chilito in the Congo
Shlep has hijinks zeroed from the get-go
the giddy giddy Dan man - singing Seagulls "I Ran"
seperating peaches from the mixed fruit tin can

he's a pig is what I said
what I said is he's a pig

bull weasel, boll-weavil
peppy poppy puppy in a tamarind's horn