Re: Another one of my quirky ideas....

Drew said:

> Like the scampering rat button idea, Ysobelle.  Or...there's always the
> idea of gathering shortly after the concert at the merchandise table.

Speaking of the merch table, does anyone know if that book with listies'
pictures is still stashed behind the merch table?  I remember looking thru it
briefly when I saw OtR at the Alligator Lounge in Santa Monica back in '97,
but have forgotten about it until just recently.  Or am I the only one who
remembers it at all?

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

"Talking nonsense is man's only privilege that distinguishes him from all
other organisms." -- Fyodor Dostoyevsky