Re: Another one of my quirky ideas....

On Fri, 6 Apr 2001 Ysobelle at aol_com wrote:

> Conversely, of course, we could go with soemthing more subtle, like a
> rose pin or a "Lostee!" button or a little scampering rat.

Like the scampering rat button idea, Ysobelle.  Or...there's always the
idea of gathering shortly after the concert at the merchandise table.

-Drew

O ^ ^   Drew Johnson - djohnson at snowplow_org - Ld Robert Bartholomew       )
O(_|_)         Looking for the cheese shop since the year 2000             X
O Check out splat.melm.org (monkey at melm_org) & goats.com (drew at goats_com)  |