RE: cdinfo

Bizzare is acceptable. Please share. :-)

chris

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-over-the-rhine at actwin_com
[mailto:owner-over-the-rhine at actwin_com]On Behalf Of Ysobelle at aol_com
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2001 7:07 PM
To: Over-the-Rhine at actwin_com
Subject: Re: cdinfo

On 4/4/01 4:22 PM, quoth the brilliant shadow at teuton_org at
shadow at teuton_org:

>what's up with Ffr not having db entries in the CDifno database? any of my
>freedb.org's have it... is this more to do with the liscensing stuff going
>around? i would've expected realplayer to be able to acess info for said
>CD.

Heh. It's in my iTunes on my iBook. Wooty woot!

I did discover the etymology of "Wooty Woot," by the way. It's very
bizarre, though. I'm debating sharing it.