cdinfo

what's up with Ffr not having db entries in the CDifno database? any of my
freedb.org's have it... is this more to do with the liscensing stuff going
around? i would've expected realplayer to be able to acess info for said
CD.

i'm at work, and my brain is still fried from cryptonomicon, ai journals
and multi-level data structures. for the past couple of days, it keeps
going 'frag. panic. overload,overload. warning' and then i go cram more
into it. somehow it still all works (: it's to the point that i don't hear
what's playing in my cd player...

somedays i wish lunch would happen faster...

if you liked Cryptonomicon , you might like (not fiction books)

by DR Hofstadter:

Fluid Concepts and Creative Analogies: Computer Models of the Fundamental
Mechanisms of Thought
Goedel, Escher Bach: An Eternal Golden Braid
The Mind's I: Fantasies and Reflections on Self and Soul

that's about all.

rhys

--
If you've done six impossible things before breakfast, why not round it off
with dinner at Milliway's, the restaurant at the end of the universe.