Re: The Body is a Stairway ... to a movie

Jeff McCloud wrote:
> Here's a thought:
> I was listening to "FfR" on the way to work
> this morning, and "The Body is a Stairway..."
> struck me as a song that would make food a
> good opening track to a movie. I don't know
> what kind of movie, but it has that kind of
> provocative, alluring, sensual, mysterious
> feel to it.

maybe either james bond... or it could be for
one of those cinemax movies... or maybe a
"think piece" like _dude, where's my car?_ ;)

seriously, yeah, i could definitely see/hear
it being the opening title sequence music...
but for what?  hmm... i don't know.  hmm...

it would definitely have to be for a more
serious movie.  i can't imagine it working
for a romantic comedy or anything.  but for
something "provocative, alluring, sensual,
and mysterious" for sure.

fade out,
Dan

np: radiohead - street spirit