Re: e-mail?

--- "Peter T. Chattaway" <petert at interchange_ubc.ca>
wrote:
> Howdy.  My e-mail service crashed yesterday morning,
> and anything sent my
> way was probably bounced back for good; could one
> person from each of
> these lists send me the e-mails that were sent
> between Saturday midnight
> and Monday noon?

Dang!  I hardly have time to keep up with one list
(especially when someone such as myself causes a
ruckus) much less seven!  How do you do it?

Actually, you can go to www.actwin.com/OtR/ to find
all the messages archived.  They typically show up
there before they show up in my inbox, so it will be
very current.

Kelvin

=====
"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy that sustained him during temporary periods of joy."
                               -- W.B. Yeats