RE:where'd all the color go on my radio?

Dan wrote:
"what do people think about the new liner
notes, etc?  use of color?  use of diff.
kind of paper than prior OtR releases?
no big essay from linford in it?"

I missed the essay greatly, but the photos sure are
interesting!  What's with Linford in the pimp daddy
duds with the sunglasses?  Why the heck is Karin
wearing glasses?  Presumably, to make them look cool,
but these are not their normal "looks"  ,as I've seen
Linford in some very battered jeans and a Beehive
(Pittsburgh's finest) t-shirt.  Just my 3 cents.  I
did like it, though.  Nice to see that they had a
"visual arts team" and all.
-Alyssa