Re: where'd all the color go on my radio?

--- Dan Temmesfeld <dtemm at yahoo_com> wrote:

> maybe people won't think they're such a
> depressing band anymore...

Funny thing...I loaned GDBD to some friends who gave
it glowing reviews and are now fledgling OtR fans.
However, the wife keeps making cracks about the album
and the singer being depressing. I don't get it.
"Latter Days" is sad, but the rest is just winsome and
layed back.  Does slow always equal sad?

Kelvin

=====
"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy that sustained him during temporary periods of joy."
                               -- W.B. Yeats