Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V3 #497

Hey there I have been a lurker for about 3 years....yeah i know I should put
in my 2 cents some times but this board gets so heavy!  :o)  Anyway I saw the
STL show and it was really good! I talked with Linnford for a little while
during the opening act. He is so nice! Anyway back to the show....the sound
was really great, alot of new songs which are all really good. ( I was one of
the lucky ones that got my signed copy the first day so I have had time to
listen to it ALOT!!!!!!) We have a rock n' roll charatcter  here in STL named
Beatle Bob and Karen dedicated " Faithfully Dangerous" to him then blew him a
kiss at the end! The lucky dog!!!!!!! Anyway the show closed with a
unbelievable version of " Give Me Stength " WOW!! Anyway I would have been
really bummed if I would have missed this show. Good to be a listee rather
than a lurker maybe I will stay for awhile! Thanks for all the fun reads I've
had on this board!  SCOTT