Re: But Captain, I canna change th' laws o' physics!

Hi,

> The point I'm trying to make could better be stated as "humans are not like
> INDIVIDUAL electrons".

I think I understand what you're getting at, now, and the position you're
criticising is not a point I would want to defend, so I will back out, now.
Except to point out that just because some crackpots misunderstand and/or
misuse QM doesn't mean QM is invalid.  I don't think you were claiming that,
but a casual reading of your email could give that impression.

All history is revisionist, by definition,
--
Don Smith                    Robotic Optical Transient Search Experiment
dasmith at rotse2_physics.lsa.umich.edu        http://xte.mit.edu/~dasmith/

"The best thing in physics when you're in trouble is to sit down and
calculate. It's always refreshing and healthy." - Prof. Mohapatra