besides, i feel so awkward...

hej...

not that we all aren't big fans of the tribute cd, but since rainy day
assembly's cover of "anyway" is the only thing i have in my possession that
is anywhere near being finished, i figured i'd upload it and then tell
everyone about it so they can either a)be glad we weren't the featured mp3
on the otr site, b)fall in love and buy our album, c)ask me why there were
no drums on the track, d)ask me if this is indicative of rainy day's sound,
or e)throw vegetables.

http://rainydayassembly.tripod.com/anyway.mp3

jillian.

p.s. please don't throw vegetables...i can't cook with them if they're
dirty, manhandled and bruised. if you want salad and stew that badly, just
come over for a party and i'll cook it for you.