RE: Virus?

At 02:35 PM 3/27/2001 -0800, Chris Hahn wrote:
>really? tell me which ones. We're having virus issues here at IBM, i can
>identify if its one of "ours" Our exchange server should be inoculating, but
>sometimes the NAV service fails on it.
>
>Chris

I received two messages today, sender somehow hidden from the mail program
I am using, both with the subject header:
"The REAL story of Snow White and the Seven Dwarves" or something like
that. One contained an attachment called SEXYVIRGIN.scr, and the other
contained some sort of .exe. I've since deleted both, but the one looked to
be sent to my address *and* to the OtR list, which is why I asked.

I'm so sorry for the spam, but I just downloaded Eudora yesterday, and it's
been a bit wonky. That, coupled with the stuff I saw in the virus emails,
caused me to post.

But hey, as I was freaking out, watching my McAfee burn all the viruses to
a toasty crisp, FFR was playing!

-Krystyn
http://www.glitterbook.com