mmm mmm good. mmm mmm good!

Hey all!

I'm baaack!
A few of you may remember me from a while back - I was semi-lurker,
semi-poster, sorta cranky, etc. etc.

I got my copy of Films for Radio in the mail the other day, and although I
am terribly sad I was not able to get a signed copy, I've been listening
the heck out of it and really enjoying it. I even bought my boyfriend his
own copy so he wouldn't have to borrow mine. You would not *believe* the
row we had when I opened up my GDBD case to find the disc missing - he'd
taken it along on a business trip without asking. Ever since then, there's
been some serious ass-kissing before an OtR CD of mine gets borrowed, man.

I was also happy to see Ysoi still babbling on about Mary Fahl, so I also
got her EP - it's lovely to hear her voice again. I signed onto the
November Project list as well, and got *the nicest* email from the list
maintainer.

Anyway, it's good to be back on the list. Hi!

-Krystyn
http://www.glitterbook.com