Re: side-tracked, again. One for Jackie Brown

>I have yet to come across *anyone* who says _Jackie Brown_ is their
>favorite Tarantino film.  Me, I've generally tended to prefer _Reservoir
>Dogs_, mostly because it's a tighter story, overall.

Hello all. i gotta stand up and be counted in on this one. Even though I
believe that Pulp Fiction and Reservoir Dogs may be better for many reasons,
I have to say that Jackie Brown is my fave QT film. I adored Pam Grier and
Sam Jackson in this one. I enjoyed how the story told three or so different
perspectives of the same incident from three different people. I also liked
that Tarantino had a strong female character for the lead. Whoo hoo!

Peace,
Holly

new to the list, not to the music
so Greetings and Salutations to all!