Re: a fly on my pastor's ass

and if you don't read the bible then my definition is worthless?

Powdered up, meaning not saying what I was feeling at the moment (i.e. being
honest with myself).
Look, what Jillian said hit home with me in a place I'm trying to leave
behind.  I'm fascinated with faith.  which has been one of the main reasons
I lurk around here.  I've been captain whino myself.  A no hope reckless
wayward.  And at this point in my life, I'm sick of it.  I've been searching
for something higher.  And Jillian held a mirror in my face. I over reacted.
  Find it in your heart to forgive me and give me some glimmer of hope that
Christ has some real followers.

~kT