Re: Healthy agnosticism

Ysobelle wrote:
> I love you, Don.

I love you, too, but I can't take credit for that one.  I read
it in an essay that I found via a link from the following web site:

http://www.cmu.ca/faculty/gmatties/The%20Matrix.htm

(He's also got a link to a discussion between Peter Chattaway
and myself on the subject that we wrote back when the film came
out, in case any listees aren't sick of Peter and I going on and
on and on at great length.  ;-) :-))

The essay in question that points out the visual pun is at
http://members.home.net/hochened/matrix.html

Enjoy...
--
Don Smith                    Robotic Optical Transient Search Experiment
dasmith at rotse2_physics.lsa.umich.edu        http://xte.mit.edu/~dasmith/

"Go to red alert!"  "Are you *absolutely* sure, sir?
It does mean changing the bulb."			    - Red Dwarf