From: "Scott Ulrich" <ulrichsd at hotmail_com>
To: b_lachey at hotmail_com, over-the-rhine at actwin_com
Subject: Re: Eve: 4, Good Dog: 3
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 16:52:14 -0500

>From: "Bruce Lachey" <b_lachey at hotmail_com>
>
>Ooh, and there was a show-shocker for the evening, at least for me.
>
>"If I'm Drowning" was tastefully -- no, wait -- amazingly added to the live
>coda of "Give Me Strength".

I could have sworn that you were going to say that the pre-recorded playing
of "America the Beautiful" was going to be your higlight of the evening.  I
thought it was the most amazing rebelous tribute to our country since
Hendrix did the thing with the National Anthem.  ;)  I have to admit it was
just a little strange, and maybe a little out of place, but I give 'em
credit for trying something new and strange even if it didn't work.  It was
probably that English fellow Jack's idea.  Just ask Larry Nager.

Later,
scott