Jesus? I'M the one that's surprised.

I tried posting this earlier but I don't think my work e-mail likes me doing
that. . .I apologize if this ends up posting twice.

>Laura Hepker wrote:
> >And at one point, (don't remember what song), she was waiting for him >to
>give her the opening notes, and he wasn't doing it. (I couldn't see >*what*
>he was doing), so she wandered over to stand in front of his >keyboard,
>hands in her back pockets, with a semi-tolerant, half smile >on her face,
>as if torn between smacking him and leaping over the >keyboard to sit on
>his lap and kiss him, full on. I didn't see his >reaction, but eventually
>he gave her the notes. It was quite amusing.

I'm pretty sure she was getting ready to sing 'Moth.'  And then she said,
"Never trust your husband to give you your notes." I thought that whole
exchange was really cute, too.

And speaking of Moth, the New!Clearer Articulation! version on FfR has
revealed that I have had many of the words wrong whilst singing along.  Of
particular revelation to me was ". . . wouldn't Jesus be surprised."  I
don't know what I thought it was before, something like "la-la-something in
the space of light. . ."  Which never made sense, but I never looked it up.
Anyway, I thought that was kinda funny.
Mandy