Salutations

Hello, everyone, I have returned.

(At this point everyone is looking at one another and murmuring behind their hands, "Returned? Who the hell is that?")

Well, I didn't post much when I was here before, but I've been gone for awhile now. FFR has compelled me to return to the list to see what the buzz is.

I'm delighted with the new record. Of course, we already knew a few of the songs, but, hey, at least it's a *real* record with cool artwork that we can touch and read whilst absorbing the songs. Great stuff. In true OTR tradition, it's not at all like the previous album, but it's unmistakably OTR.

Hey, whatever happened with the tribute record? Anything? Was it released? Was my song on it? Is it still in the works? Has it been abandoned? Etc., whatever...

I'm off to read the recent archives so that I might be brought up to speed.  :)

==
"I don't know who else to be
More and more I'm secretly just me"
                      - Over the Rhine

"Disappointment I can live with;
it is the hope that I can not bear."
                      - Unknown

BootBox.Net - Home Of The Totally Free Internet Solution
http://www.bootbox.net

Get an @bootbox.net webmail account - http://webmail.bootbox.net

Host Your Website For Free - http://webhosting.bootbox.net

Put Your E-Commerce Business Online Virtually Free - http://bcommerce.bootbox.net