new listee's general chime in

Greetings all OTR listees,

I am a new member to this list and about a one-plus year fan of OTR. I was
turned on to them after reading about them on the Cowboy Junkies' site. I
started with GDBD ( reissue ) and that was all it took. Now, with my
pre-ordered copy of FFR in CD player, I await OTR's arrival here in Tucson
on April 9th. I may even follow them to Tempe ( 90+ miles away ) on the
10th. Words really escape my feelings for OTR's music, the more obvious
choices are amazing, incredible, beautiful, moving, honest, etc, whatever.
By the way, my name is Joseph Iglesias , my email adress is :
spanishchurches at hotmail_com. Looking forward to corresponding with other
listees. Until later . . .

                                               All I Want Is Everything,
                                                        Joseph Iglesias