Re: Re: Christian art

On 3/19/01 11:11 AM, quoth the brilliant LauraByrde (flapflap!) at
byrde at hotmail_com:

>I was at the Wheaton show, and heard Karin mention learning the definition
>of wooty-woot. :) It made me wonder if Ys had shown up at the Taylor show or
>something (sorry, Bink). Of course, being at Wheaton, they didn't mention
>that they'd been at Taylor the night before. :)

Waitaminnit-- did Karin enquire after my signature nonsense onstage???
Oh, snortsnort-wagwag!

Whoa. That was nonsense even for me. Golly!

Oh, and did I mention I got a package in the mail today? And did I
mention it came with a copy of the SS GDBD tucked in unexpectedly as an
apology for being late?

Ysoish-review to follow.