i hate UPS

so they promised it would be delivered here: today. therefore, beliefing
in the redoubtable servise, i deleted my tracking number and waited. and
waited, and waited.

needless to say, if there had been a trafficreport on UPS looking anything
like the one on the internet traffic today, packets were lost and people
were unhappy. i am one of them. would've been the perfect cap to my day.

waking up with cockroaches crawling in your face and hair is not my idea
of a pleasant experience.

maybe tomorrow it will come

rhys

--
If you've done six impossible things before breakfast, why not round it off
with dinner at Milliway's, the restaurant at the end of the universe.