the taylor show

man... i didn't go, and i'm slightly kicking myself over it.

i've been hearing so many reveiws about kilts and songs and music, and i
missed it!

o well, sometimes you gotta put other stuff first.

so, i don't have my CD yet, but UPS promises it today... but the funny
thing was:

friday night, a bunch of us were invited to get together and do some
visual file stuff. we were told to bring some music ot inspire us. and i
wished i'd had the Fffr, but i didn't. so i brought linford's piano
stuff. as we're sitting around, cutting things out, i realise that i've
been hearing karen sing for a while, but didn't recognise the song. i
asked what cd was this? and got told, Ffr (: (: two other people had
brought it, and someone else had brought another otr.  so. i already love
it, but i'm looking forward to knowing my own copy.

that would be all from this morning's mumble.

rhys

--
If you've done six impossible things before breakfast, why not round it off
with dinner at Milliway's, the restaurant at the end of the universe.