hooray for now....

So, i'm checking my voice mail, expecting to hear the next user who has
corrupted his .profile in unix, when i hear...

"...but tomorrow I can't imagine
how am I supposed to know
what's yet to go down ?
is there only one religion
the kind that whispers
when nobody comes around.....  "

I immediatly ditch all my other messages and speeddial my wife.

This isn't fair. She's at home with my silver halo and i'm here sucking
bandwidth!

wait... bandwidth... THATS IT!

I have her put the CD in the computer at home, and fire it up.

I have her make mp3's of a few of them and i ftp them from home.

BLISS!! I love technology. used in the right hands, it can save the day.

	they set us up the bomb,

		Chris