Re: OtR is CCM?

--- Bruce Lachey <b_lachey at hotmail_com> wrote:
>  >Take care, and remember that not all Contemporary
> Christian Music is
>  >a bad thing,
>  >
>  >Kathryn
>
> Oh wait, I'm ready for another bout of "Is OtR a
> Christian
> Band?".  No, really, I am.  :)
>
> Bruce

Bruce's response may very well have been tongue in
cheek.  Prob'ly is.
On the off chance it wasn't - I don't think that is
where she was going with her post at all.  I think she
might have been making reference to a couple of posts
from a few days ago that had nothing to do with OtR.

Or maybe I'm wrong...

Kelvin

=====
"The pleasure of obedience is pretty thin compared to the pleasure of hearing a rotten tomato hit someone in the rear end."     --  Garrison Keillor