Re: OtR is CCM?

Bruce Lachey wrote:
> Oh wait, I'm ready for another bout of "Is OtR a Christian
>
> Band?".  No, really, I am.  :)

Yes, And we all know the best CCM albums contain lines like,
"I'm a slut with a mission" (from GOD!?!?!?!?) and "I hoped
I would never find all the shit I left behind" (like former
sinful way!?!?!?!)

And David Armstrong replied:
> ARE YOU TELLING ME THEY'RE NOT?!?!?!?!?!?!?
> (crying in my beer, taking another shot of whiskey,
> lighting up a fag & yelling, "WHAT THE FUCK HAS THIS WORLD
> COME TO?")

===> Puts self out. Hands Dave a cigarette.

=====
Bradley S. Caviness, Bigwig
Bigwig Enterprises

http://www.bigwigenterprises.com

"We're all writing everyday with our lives, whether or not we ever pick up a pen." – Linford Detweiler, Over the Rhine