RE: Radio Broadcast on 97x

Title: RE: Radio Broadcast on 97x

Bruce,

Sorry, no way OTR is a Christian band.  Anyone that uses the word "slut" in written or recorded media can not be a Christian.   Um, wait a minute, my writing that doesn't count.

Of course it would all depend on your definition of "Christian band".  Many use that label to get sub-standard music sold.  Also many people have even a different view of "What is a Christian?"  I would put more people in the Christian category than about anyone at my church would.  I have a pretty broad view of what it takes to believe.

Are they Christians that are in a band?  Yes.  Do they only do Christian music?  If that means only stuff like Keith Green (the artist that can only be described as a Christian artist) then no.  But does a Christian architect only design churches?  As Steve Taylor (no idea what category to place him in) says will they "only get milk from a Christian cow?"

Bruce, what are you starting?

Hope to see lots of you at Wheaton.  We will look like somebody's parents standing in line (well maybe much older siblings)

Michael & Dawn