I am a new rhinelander

Hello and greetings to you all...

I am new to the music of OtR.  When I say new, I mean very new.  I was just
introduced to them this past Friday, by a friend of mine, or at least I
think she's still a friend, but that's another story all together...

Anyway, I loved it and madly scrambled all around this great metropolitan
area to find some recordings, and signed up for this email service and
promptly ordered the new cd.  You might say that I tend to throw myself into
my passions whole heartedly.  Anyway, I was planning on trying to get to the
store tomorrow to see them play, and I realized I have no idea how to get
there.  I have scheduled a day off of work, and if anyone could send me
directions, I would be most extremely grateful.  And if my most extreme
gratitude isn't enough, maybe I could throw in some Godiva...

etcetera...whatever...

Jason