Re: RE: IT'S HERE!!!!!!!!!

On 3/9/01 4:44 PM, quoth the brilliant yellowpolo at hotmail_com at
yellowpolo at hotmail_com:

>I'm wondering if they sent the european orders on the same day. If so, i
>will have to wait for some more days  :(
>
>Mark

I just called the office, and was told that they played a bit with the
mailings to try and get everyone's UPS delivery at about the right time.
So look for yours any time, folks.

Bummer for me, though. I missed getting my numbered copy. (Whine) Is it
my fault I'm a disorganised slob? (Chorus of 'Yes, Nikk, it is.') Damn.
Oh well. As I said through my veil of tears, I'll just have to wait til
OtR comes back through Philly. I put in a pre-emptive strike against the
Tin Angel, though. To get a nice comfy seat there, you have to buy
dinner, and even then you're not guaranteed the best sightlines. And a
basic salad is somewhere around $8, and quite disappointing. Whine whine.

Hmmmmm. Where else in Philly could they play, though? Hmmmmmm....