Re: Sarah Masen

hi everyone-

this is my first post here...i'm coming out of my
lurking mode. :)

i picked up sarah masen's dreamlife of angels the
other day. it came out tuesday, the 6th. i love it.
it's my favorite album of hers..thus far.  i've heard
some harsh critiques, but hey, everyone is entitled to
their own opinion. :)  i really like the songs "love
is breathing" which is about the birth of her daughter
and "she stumbles through the door."  i believe there
are some mp3s at sarahmasen.com.

has anyone else out their listened to it yet?

blessings,
madi

=====
Grace makes beauty out of ugly things.