Re: i am not shelby lynne

"i heart nashville" wrote:

> forgive me if i've said this here before.
>
> if you dig shelby lynn, (is it lynn, or lynne? i dunno.)
> check out her sister. her name is allison moorer, and the
> album is _the hardest part_. good stuff.
>
> love,
> shauna "i heart nashville" reynolds

Oh yeah, I heartily recommend Allison Moorer, though I don't know that I'd
necessarily recommend her to someone just because they like Shelby Lynne.
After all, "The Hardest Part" is substantially more country-fied than "I Am
Shelby Lynne".  Nonetheless, I've found I listen to it quite a bit more.
Allison's got a great voice and songs like "Cold Cold Earth" are moving
beyond words.

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

"Talking nonsense is man's only privilege that distinguishes him from all
other organisms." -- Fyodor Dostoyevsky