Re: date?

On Wed, 7 Mar 2001, Kelvin Bailey wrote:

> Does anyone have any clue when my handy-dandy, signed
> and numbered Films for Radio will be mailed to me?
> Will I have it by next Tuesday?

Probably best to ask Stacie herself.  I have this odd picture of Linford
and Karin hunched over boxes and boxes of FfR CDs, quietly cursing the day
they thought this was a good idea...

-Drew

O ^ ^   Drew Johnson - djohnson at snowplow_org - Ld Robert Bartholomew       )
O(_|_)         Looking for the cheese shop since the year 2000             X
O Check out splat.melm.org (monkey at melm_org) & goats.com (drew at goats_com)  |