Ridiculously Obscure Reference

No kiding: this is (literally) hardly worth
mentioning. I am in fact pretty much just wasting
your time. You're welcome.

So, the very funny comedy show MadTV parodied
David Letterman to hilarious perfection this past
Saturday night. They nailed Paul Shaffer and Meg
Ryan too. The last thing "Dave" said to the
audience before the commercial as he threw his
pencil at the camera at the very end of the
sketch was, wait for it, "We'll be right back
with Cowboy Junkies!!!"

I'd pay real money to see a good lampoon of Linford...